Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 88208" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I'm talking about every group, every cause is likely to have extremists. Are you saying that not one female who thinks she's a feminist doesn't want to harm a male?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>But what happens when I don't see this happening?</p><p></p><p>My circle of friends are not in the habit of behaving in the way you are suggesting.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Again...</p><p></p><p></p><p>My circle of friends are not in the habit of behaving in the way you are suggesting.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I don't and I find watching some old shows to be quite shocking in how we viewed and accepted this behaviour as a form of entertainment.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>But I only ever communicate on Soap Chat.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I'm very happy and proud of the way I raised my daughter.</p><p></p><p></p><p>Children can be cruel and yes that's partly down to the parents, but it's all a part of growing up and learning about how to respect too.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Yet in many countries, the parents raise their children to be of the thought that man is more powerful than woman. It happens. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>But what happens when that drunk pulls a knife out? Or what if the women who appear to be mistreated turns around and tells me to F off?</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Seriously? You think that?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 88208, member: 2"] I'm talking about every group, every cause is likely to have extremists. Are you saying that not one female who thinks she's a feminist doesn't want to harm a male? But what happens when I don't see this happening? My circle of friends are not in the habit of behaving in the way you are suggesting. Again... My circle of friends are not in the habit of behaving in the way you are suggesting. I don't and I find watching some old shows to be quite shocking in how we viewed and accepted this behaviour as a form of entertainment. But I only ever communicate on Soap Chat. I'm very happy and proud of the way I raised my daughter. Children can be cruel and yes that's partly down to the parents, but it's all a part of growing up and learning about how to respect too. Yet in many countries, the parents raise their children to be of the thought that man is more powerful than woman. It happens. But what happens when that drunk pulls a knife out? Or what if the women who appear to be mistreated turns around and tells me to F off? Seriously? You think that? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top