Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Emelee" data-source="post: 88213" data-attributes="member: 73"><p>And now I am completely dried out talking about sexual abuse and harrassment. I have said pretty much all I have to say on the topic in this thread.</p><p>As I work as a teacher with both Swedish teens and refugee teens, I deal with many of these issues (sexual harrassment and racism) at work. Sometimes one just needs a break and go off into La La Land and pretend all is well in the world. Pretend it's sunny and warm. Shut my brain down, or I will just walk around being too upset over things I cannot change by myself.</p><p></p><p>Today I cried about the new stricter migration suggestions made by politicians in Sweden. I feel so bad for those of my pupils who is going through hell here because so many people wants them gone, or feel it's best that they are moved.</p><p>I hate coming to work and see these poor teenagers look sad or are tired because they cannot sleep at night.</p><p></p><p>Humans can absolutely be the worst kind of scum. I hope they will feel utterly ashamed of themselves in the years to come over the decisions and actions they took now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Emelee, post: 88213, member: 73"] And now I am completely dried out talking about sexual abuse and harrassment. I have said pretty much all I have to say on the topic in this thread. As I work as a teacher with both Swedish teens and refugee teens, I deal with many of these issues (sexual harrassment and racism) at work. Sometimes one just needs a break and go off into La La Land and pretend all is well in the world. Pretend it's sunny and warm. Shut my brain down, or I will just walk around being too upset over things I cannot change by myself. Today I cried about the new stricter migration suggestions made by politicians in Sweden. I feel so bad for those of my pupils who is going through hell here because so many people wants them gone, or feel it's best that they are moved. I hate coming to work and see these poor teenagers look sad or are tired because they cannot sleep at night. Humans can absolutely be the worst kind of scum. I hope they will feel utterly ashamed of themselves in the years to come over the decisions and actions they took now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top