Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 88239" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>Heh. You're quite prone to dispensing theory, but that's got nothing to do with what goes on in the real world. In fact <strong><em>many </em></strong>feminists admit to hating men point blank.</p><p></p><p>Not that I mind very much, but your idealism has little to do with anything.</p><p></p><p></p><p>It's long deteriotated into: "Mama says......Mama says....Mama says....Mama says...." masquerading as women's rights.</p><p></p><p>As Karen Straughan has also said, "feminism and old school chivalry have been on the down low from the very beginning."</p><p></p><p>I'm not sure it's really from the very beginning, but it's certainly the case today.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 88239, member: 57984"] Heh. You're quite prone to dispensing theory, but that's got nothing to do with what goes on in the real world. In fact [B][I]many [/I][/B]feminists admit to hating men point blank. Not that I mind very much, but your idealism has little to do with anything. It's long deteriotated into: "Mama says......Mama says....Mama says....Mama says...." masquerading as women's rights. As Karen Straughan has also said, "feminism and old school chivalry have been on the down low from the very beginning." I'm not sure it's really from the very beginning, but it's certainly the case today. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top