Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Frank Underwood" data-source="post: 89569" data-attributes="member: 35"><p>I'd say it's a combination of identity politics AND focusing more on Trump's vulgarity and impoliteness instead of the disastrous policies being proposed and implemented.</p><p></p><p>I said early on that Trump puts an ugly face on ugly policies, some of which receive bipartisan support (like the $700 billion military budget and the endless wars we end up in). </p><p></p><p>Democrats occasionally do the right thing, but I feel their push of identity politics and constant attacks against Bernie are just distractions from how corrupt and corporatist they are.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Frank Underwood, post: 89569, member: 35"] I'd say it's a combination of identity politics AND focusing more on Trump's vulgarity and impoliteness instead of the disastrous policies being proposed and implemented. I said early on that Trump puts an ugly face on ugly policies, some of which receive bipartisan support (like the $700 billion military budget and the endless wars we end up in). Democrats occasionally do the right thing, but I feel their push of identity politics and constant attacks against Bernie are just distractions from how corrupt and corporatist they are. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top