Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Omen/Superman/Goonies director Richard Donner has died
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 280852" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>He directed a broad body of work. Most of the obituaries I read mentioned <em>Superman </em>and the <em>Goonies </em>but he also directed <em>Scrooged</em> which is a great adaptation of the Dickens classic and also episodes of one of the best series from the 1960s,<em> The Fugitive.</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 280852, member: 33"] He directed a broad body of work. Most of the obituaries I read mentioned [I]Superman [/I]and the [I]Goonies [/I]but he also directed [I]Scrooged[/I] which is a great adaptation of the Dickens classic and also episodes of one of the best series from the 1960s,[I] The Fugitive.[/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Omen/Superman/Goonies director Richard Donner has died
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top