Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Peter Bowles has died
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 319510" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>He starred in a great little series in the 1980s called <em>The Irish R.M</em>. which was screen on Channel 4 not long after it started broadcasting. The audience for the channel was very low at the time so the series never got the recognition it deserved.</p><p></p><p>I always remember watching him in <em>To The Manor Born</em> immediately before <em>Dallas </em>was on but I think my favourite series of his was <em>The Bounder</em>.</p><p></p><p>He was a wonderfully talented actor.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 319510, member: 33"] He starred in a great little series in the 1980s called [I]The Irish R.M[/I]. which was screen on Channel 4 not long after it started broadcasting. The audience for the channel was very low at the time so the series never got the recognition it deserved. I always remember watching him in [I]To The Manor Born[/I] immediately before [I]Dallas [/I]was on but I think my favourite series of his was [I]The Bounder[/I]. He was a wonderfully talented actor. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Peter Bowles has died
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top