Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 103815" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I think I've said this before but I cannot BEAR drivers who ignore the right of way rule and let every Tom Dick and Harry drive out in front of them, at the expense of those who do have right of way. Not only is it MIND NUMBING, but it's incredibly dangerous, especially on a carriageway as the driver who does have right of way can have a blind spot, and could go straight into the person turning.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 103815, member: 6"] I think I've said this before but I cannot BEAR drivers who ignore the right of way rule and let every Tom Dick and Harry drive out in front of them, at the expense of those who do have right of way. Not only is it MIND NUMBING, but it's incredibly dangerous, especially on a carriageway as the driver who does have right of way can have a blind spot, and could go straight into the person turning. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top