Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 105209" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>Bonus points if this woman uses the speaker-phone option, holding her phone out and talking into it like some <em>Star Trek</em> character--and subjecting everyone around her to the conversation. I've noticed this rude behavior becoming more and more common among older ladies around here. At first I dismissed it as perhaps an option for ladies who are a bit hard of hearing, but if I were HOH, I'd be more keen to hold the phone up to my ear in an effort to hear it. So I'm thinking they just don't care how they're annoying everyone around them.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 105209, member: 27"] Bonus points if this woman uses the speaker-phone option, holding her phone out and talking into it like some [I]Star Trek[/I] character--and subjecting everyone around her to the conversation. I've noticed this rude behavior becoming more and more common among older ladies around here. At first I dismissed it as perhaps an option for ladies who are a bit hard of hearing, but if I were HOH, I'd be more keen to hold the phone up to my ear in an effort to hear it. So I'm thinking they just don't care how they're annoying everyone around them. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top