Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 112273" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>Be thankful they turned up. I contacted an electrician (via email since other tradies I know prefer this method) 6 weeks ago for some work to be done at my home. The guy responded and said yep, won't be a problem. Haven't heard from him since. This lack of attention to customers frustrates me no end. Not even a follow up email - rude<em>!</em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 112273, member: 100"] Be thankful they turned up. I contacted an electrician (via email since other tradies I know prefer this method) 6 weeks ago for some work to be done at my home. The guy responded and said yep, won't be a problem. Haven't heard from him since. This lack of attention to customers frustrates me no end. Not even a follow up email - rude[I]![/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top