Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 112423" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>Thanks. That was between 8.25am-1.30pm yesterday. I walked 6.66 miles from home to a health walk, arriving at 10.24am. Then did over 5 miles on the health walk between 10.38-12.40. Then walked almost 2 miles to a delicatessen.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I have done over 61,000 steps in a day.</p><p>[ATTACH=full]10537[/ATTACH]</p><p>Walking to health walks, doing the health walks and walking home again. That is usually how it mounts up. Every week on a Thursday between April and September last year that I did three health walks (all but one week), I walked between 20-27 miles on each Thursday. I destroyed seven pairs of walking boots last year. I’ve destroyed two this year.</p><p></p><p></p><p>10 days ago, I waited 11 hours for a company to service my tumble dryer as arranged three days before and they didn’t turn up. Then I phoned them and they said they couldn’t come for another 10 days but would pay me £50 for the inconvenience. So we bought a new tumble dryer and I spent 12 hours last Monday, waiting for it to come. They even promised me on the phone on the delivery day that it would come. It didn’t. So this other company are paying me £30 for that inconvenience. And they said it couldn’t come for another week. It is scheduled to arrive between 7am and 9am (a two hour time slot offered for free, that people would have to pay £19 for ordinarily) this morning. Less than half an hour left. Hopefully.</p><p></p><p>Update: 9.20...Still not here.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 112423, member: 12"] Thanks. That was between 8.25am-1.30pm yesterday. I walked 6.66 miles from home to a health walk, arriving at 10.24am. Then did over 5 miles on the health walk between 10.38-12.40. Then walked almost 2 miles to a delicatessen. I have done over 61,000 steps in a day. [ATTACH=full]10537[/ATTACH] Walking to health walks, doing the health walks and walking home again. That is usually how it mounts up. Every week on a Thursday between April and September last year that I did three health walks (all but one week), I walked between 20-27 miles on each Thursday. I destroyed seven pairs of walking boots last year. I’ve destroyed two this year. 10 days ago, I waited 11 hours for a company to service my tumble dryer as arranged three days before and they didn’t turn up. Then I phoned them and they said they couldn’t come for another 10 days but would pay me £50 for the inconvenience. So we bought a new tumble dryer and I spent 12 hours last Monday, waiting for it to come. They even promised me on the phone on the delivery day that it would come. It didn’t. So this other company are paying me £30 for that inconvenience. And they said it couldn’t come for another week. It is scheduled to arrive between 7am and 9am (a two hour time slot offered for free, that people would have to pay £19 for ordinarily) this morning. Less than half an hour left. Hopefully. Update: 9.20...Still not here. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top