Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 11800" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I was in KFC the other day while I was out of town and watched this woman with two kids leave their plates, tray, cups, and food scraps all over the table. She just finished eating, grabbed the kids and left it all there. I wish I'd had the presence of mind to point out to her that KFC does not employ waitresses or busboys to clear tables. If they did, they would not be a FAST FOOD place with trash cans near every exit. If everybody did this, there would be no (clean) tables available after a while. The employees don't know to check the dining room for such things on a regular basis, and lord knows the customers aren't going to clear other people's messes. You're expected to clean up after yourself, and to teach your kids to do the same, so that's a double parenting FAIL.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 11800, member: 27"] I was in KFC the other day while I was out of town and watched this woman with two kids leave their plates, tray, cups, and food scraps all over the table. She just finished eating, grabbed the kids and left it all there. I wish I'd had the presence of mind to point out to her that KFC does not employ waitresses or busboys to clear tables. If they did, they would not be a FAST FOOD place with trash cans near every exit. If everybody did this, there would be no (clean) tables available after a while. The employees don't know to check the dining room for such things on a regular basis, and lord knows the customers aren't going to clear other people's messes. You're expected to clean up after yourself, and to teach your kids to do the same, so that's a double parenting FAIL. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top