Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 22919" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>I despise Christmas Lunch season. I've had seven Christmas Lunches this week, three of them yesterday. I'm booked solid up to December 1st. Yesterday, I was forced to eat three three-course Christmas Lunches at three different venues in one city. And I'd already been forced to have two breakfasts. I'm having to prance 8-14 miles a day just to work up an appetite between lunches.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 22919, member: 12"] I despise Christmas Lunch season. I've had seven Christmas Lunches this week, three of them yesterday. I'm booked solid up to December 1st. Yesterday, I was forced to eat three three-course Christmas Lunches at three different venues in one city. And I'd already been forced to have two breakfasts. I'm having to prance 8-14 miles a day just to work up an appetite between lunches. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top