Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Presea" data-source="post: 23126" data-attributes="member: 24"><p>Microsoft. Last year, when my mom bought me Microsoft Word 2016, she failed to notice that you have to pay a fee EVERY YEAR to keep it active! With the first renewal fee quickly approaching on December 3rd, I bought Microsoft Word 2010 on the disk a few weeks ago because I refuse to pay over $100 for a frickin' word program every year! Microsoft is evil for inventing these ridiculous renewal fees with their latest Word programs on the cards! Apparently, a lot of people had the same idea as me, because when I went on Amazon to buy an older program, ALL of the disks of Microsoft Word 2013 were out of stock and there were only three left of Microsoft Word 2010! (I don't know if they have more of them in stock by now.)</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Presea, post: 23126, member: 24"] Microsoft. Last year, when my mom bought me Microsoft Word 2016, she failed to notice that you have to pay a fee EVERY YEAR to keep it active! With the first renewal fee quickly approaching on December 3rd, I bought Microsoft Word 2010 on the disk a few weeks ago because I refuse to pay over $100 for a frickin' word program every year! Microsoft is evil for inventing these ridiculous renewal fees with their latest Word programs on the cards! Apparently, a lot of people had the same idea as me, because when I went on Amazon to buy an older program, ALL of the disks of Microsoft Word 2013 were out of stock and there were only three left of Microsoft Word 2010! (I don't know if they have more of them in stock by now.) [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top