Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 25666" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>I generally eat alone when I can. However, there are some people who I click with. Like some beloved first cousins once removed and first cousins twice removed. And Caron Gardner and Carol Cleveland (with or without her Pom-Poms). I like eating with all of them. One of my first cousins said to me recently that in all the decades they had known me, having stayed at my homes several times and been at weddings, christenings, funerals, hospital vigils and birthday parties together, they had never once seen me eat. I pointed out that I had sampled it's cake at one of it's uncles' funerals in 2013. I was told that it wasn't sure whether I had actually swallowed it. Of course, I used to stay at nearby hotels, having multiple breakfasts and not feeling hungry for the rest of the day.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 25666, member: 12"] I generally eat alone when I can. However, there are some people who I click with. Like some beloved first cousins once removed and first cousins twice removed. And Caron Gardner and Carol Cleveland (with or without her Pom-Poms). I like eating with all of them. One of my first cousins said to me recently that in all the decades they had known me, having stayed at my homes several times and been at weddings, christenings, funerals, hospital vigils and birthday parties together, they had never once seen me eat. I pointed out that I had sampled it's cake at one of it's uncles' funerals in 2013. I was told that it wasn't sure whether I had actually swallowed it. Of course, I used to stay at nearby hotels, having multiple breakfasts and not feeling hungry for the rest of the day. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top