Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 282292" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>Watching other peoples’ pets. Don’t get me wrong, I love animals and I love babysitting them for people but I just watched a few over the last couple of days that came complete with the dreaded special instructions. I’ve watched kids that were easier to take care of than these pets were. You feed them, you walk them, you play with them, it’s really not rocket science. </p><p></p><p>I know everyone spoils their pets and that’s fine but there should be a limit to everything.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 282292, member: 13221"] Watching other peoples’ pets. Don’t get me wrong, I love animals and I love babysitting them for people but I just watched a few over the last couple of days that came complete with the dreaded special instructions. I’ve watched kids that were easier to take care of than these pets were. You feed them, you walk them, you play with them, it’s really not rocket science. I know everyone spoils their pets and that’s fine but there should be a limit to everything. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top