Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Grant Jennings" data-source="post: 287153" data-attributes="member: 746"><p>Commercials today are atrocious, I don't remember a time when there have been so many truly horrible ads in rotation at the same time.</p><p></p><p>First up is the bronze medalist: Gap Kids</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]GuC6JoLvzik[/MEDIA]</p><p>The sound engineering is beyond bad; I can't make out what they're saying.</p><p></p><p>The silver medal goes to Old Navy:</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]AfboSKKMkPU[/MEDIA]</p><p>People with a neurological condition wearing ugly clothes. I blame Tim Tok for this foolishness.</p><p></p><p>The gold medal goes to Snuggle fabric softener:</p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]eGjhIBckC7w[/MEDIA]</p><p>L.S.D.? Mushrooms? I don't know what drugs Snuggle and the woman are on but I'm sure Snuggle would bite your face off if he could. Did they use the same sound engineer as the Gap?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Grant Jennings, post: 287153, member: 746"] Commercials today are atrocious, I don't remember a time when there have been so many truly horrible ads in rotation at the same time. First up is the bronze medalist: Gap Kids [MEDIA=youtube]GuC6JoLvzik[/MEDIA] The sound engineering is beyond bad; I can't make out what they're saying. The silver medal goes to Old Navy: [MEDIA=youtube]AfboSKKMkPU[/MEDIA] People with a neurological condition wearing ugly clothes. I blame Tim Tok for this foolishness. The gold medal goes to Snuggle fabric softener: [MEDIA=youtube]eGjhIBckC7w[/MEDIA] L.S.D.? Mushrooms? I don't know what drugs Snuggle and the woman are on but I'm sure Snuggle would bite your face off if he could. Did they use the same sound engineer as the Gap? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top