Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 287429" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I hate buyer's remorse!</p><p></p><p>Back in October I bought a new car, after spending roughly six months (!!) of doing all sorts of research and slowly marking choices off a list. But rather than feeling satisfied with my choice, all I can do is stare enviously at the ones I passed up on buying and wish I'd bought those instead. My car is just fine--I mean, it ticked all the boxes and it was a good deal---but I feel like that guy who develops the wandering eye six months after getting married.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 287429, member: 27"] I hate buyer's remorse! Back in October I bought a new car, after spending roughly six months (!!) of doing all sorts of research and slowly marking choices off a list. But rather than feeling satisfied with my choice, all I can do is stare enviously at the ones I passed up on buying and wish I'd bought those instead. My car is just fine--I mean, it ticked all the boxes and it was a good deal---but I feel like that guy who develops the wandering eye six months after getting married. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top