Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 290038" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>A co-worker came back from vacation a few weeks ago and commented that she had trouble finding bottled water at her hotel, complaining that the vending machines were full of soft drinks (which she haughtily referred to as "poison"). I've always thought she was a twit but this one took it over the top. I asked her if there was a sink in her hotel room, which of course there was. "All the free water you could want....." I said plainly, causing her to sputter and get her nose further out of joint. I mean, it's not like I suggested she drink the water out of the toilet. I <em>would</em>, but I'm too busy enjoying my <em>poisonous</em> Diet Pepsi.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 290038, member: 27"] A co-worker came back from vacation a few weeks ago and commented that she had trouble finding bottled water at her hotel, complaining that the vending machines were full of soft drinks (which she haughtily referred to as "poison"). I've always thought she was a twit but this one took it over the top. I asked her if there was a sink in her hotel room, which of course there was. "All the free water you could want....." I said plainly, causing her to sputter and get her nose further out of joint. I mean, it's not like I suggested she drink the water out of the toilet. I [I]would[/I], but I'm too busy enjoying my [I]poisonous[/I] Diet Pepsi. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top