Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 290258" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>One of the blessings of having been on the same position for a long time is that I have 0% patience for people above me trying to make such decisions without my input. Once upon a time I would have been reluctant to speak up, but now? Pssshhh, they are more likely to bring me into the loop because they don't to deal with my passive-aggressive remarks about their inability to manage people properly. I've actually had to point out to past managers that I deserve "buy-in" on the plans--in other words, I want to put in my 2 cents because I'm the one who will be expected to make the whole thing work. What I don't say is that if I am not given that "buy-in," then I can make sure it <em>doesn't work</em>.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 290258, member: 27"] One of the blessings of having been on the same position for a long time is that I have 0% patience for people above me trying to make such decisions without my input. Once upon a time I would have been reluctant to speak up, but now? Pssshhh, they are more likely to bring me into the loop because they don't to deal with my passive-aggressive remarks about their inability to manage people properly. I've actually had to point out to past managers that I deserve "buy-in" on the plans--in other words, I want to put in my 2 cents because I'm the one who will be expected to make the whole thing work. What I don't say is that if I am not given that "buy-in," then I can make sure it [I]doesn't work[/I]. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top