Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 292164" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I’m just so tired of it and find it exhausting. There is always one bitch, someone who expects everyone to pay the same amount of money despite maybe not eating as much, the attention whore, the drama queen, the person who thinks they are the most popular… and every year I become the listening ear as to why so and so wants to know why they paid so much, why that person doesn’t like them, why this person fell out with that person etc.</p><p></p><p>Thank you as I really thought there was something wrong with me. I’m in my forties now and only have a few close friends so really do struggle to keep up with the never ending recycling of this particular group and the dramas that go in within it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 292164, member: 6"] I’m just so tired of it and find it exhausting. There is always one bitch, someone who expects everyone to pay the same amount of money despite maybe not eating as much, the attention whore, the drama queen, the person who thinks they are the most popular… and every year I become the listening ear as to why so and so wants to know why they paid so much, why that person doesn’t like them, why this person fell out with that person etc. Thank you as I really thought there was something wrong with me. I’m in my forties now and only have a few close friends so really do struggle to keep up with the never ending recycling of this particular group and the dramas that go in within it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top