Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Biggie" data-source="post: 292425" data-attributes="member: 24034"><p>[USER=6]@Sarah[/USER] I can relate to your experiences. Groups are sometimes unavoidable in certain situations. I often smile sweetly and dumb down to make small talk more often than I care to remember. </p><p></p><p>I have a few close friends and I am content with that. Things like works Christmas parties I have never attended. I have little desire to be part of group activities.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Biggie, post: 292425, member: 24034"] [USER=6]@Sarah[/USER] I can relate to your experiences. Groups are sometimes unavoidable in certain situations. I often smile sweetly and dumb down to make small talk more often than I care to remember. I have a few close friends and I am content with that. Things like works Christmas parties I have never attended. I have little desire to be part of group activities. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top