Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 294553" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>I guess I have some good news for you then cause someone I know is a manager at Publix and she told me the self checkouts are going to be rolled out gradually in the next year. Looks like they’re finally going to do it. Just selective locations to start.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 294553, member: 13221"] I guess I have some good news for you then cause someone I know is a manager at Publix and she told me the self checkouts are going to be rolled out gradually in the next year. Looks like they’re finally going to do it. Just selective locations to start. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top