Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 294584" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>Is that the thing with the scanners? I don't want to touch them regardless of Covid.</p><p>I understand that people touch trolleys too but that's how it's always been. A scanner feels more personal, and I also have to put the groceries inside the bag during shopping and that's way too much thinking for me. I have to focus on the stuff, read expiration dates and squeeze fruit and tomatoes to feel if it's still hard enough.</p><p></p><p>A very recognizable scenario.</p><p>You think, "I'm gonna get me some money, trala lala la" but then you see another person is already using it. I mean, that itself, the mere thought that someone is <em>already</em> using it (for God knows how long) should be a red flag. </p><p>Sometimes it seems as if they're only staring at the money machine, maybe they're waiting for the movie to start?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 294584, member: 8"] Is that the thing with the scanners? I don't want to touch them regardless of Covid. I understand that people touch trolleys too but that's how it's always been. A scanner feels more personal, and I also have to put the groceries inside the bag during shopping and that's way too much thinking for me. I have to focus on the stuff, read expiration dates and squeeze fruit and tomatoes to feel if it's still hard enough. A very recognizable scenario. You think, "I'm gonna get me some money, trala lala la" but then you see another person is already using it. I mean, that itself, the mere thought that someone is [I]already[/I] using it (for God knows how long) should be a red flag. Sometimes it seems as if they're only staring at the money machine, maybe they're waiting for the movie to start? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top