Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="bmasters9" data-source="post: 300788" data-attributes="member: 77"><p>That's a common complaint that my mother has with our Wal-Mart Supercenter in Simpsonville-- they make her run around a lot to find stuff that before she had no trouble finding (and just when she gets used to it, they change it again).</p><p></p><p>And BTW, another one of my own-- when DVD reviews of certain series seem to be written such that a certain show or season(s) of that show are deemed stupid, asinine, or any of those words thereto, full stop. I mean, think about it-- some people don't care all that much, for instance, for the last two gos on <em>Miami Vice</em> (1987-89), and they're welcome to be of that opinion if they didn't care for them, but the way the DVD reviews/other reviews are written, they seem to think that no one should be able to enjoy them, or even try to!</p><p></p><p>If that be the case, then why was <em>Vice</em> (or why were other shows some don't really care for) even made in the first place when it was/they were originally made? The reason I say that is because I'm literal-minded, being autistic, and reading things like that really brings that question up in my mind quite a bit.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="bmasters9, post: 300788, member: 77"] That's a common complaint that my mother has with our Wal-Mart Supercenter in Simpsonville-- they make her run around a lot to find stuff that before she had no trouble finding (and just when she gets used to it, they change it again). And BTW, another one of my own-- when DVD reviews of certain series seem to be written such that a certain show or season(s) of that show are deemed stupid, asinine, or any of those words thereto, full stop. I mean, think about it-- some people don't care all that much, for instance, for the last two gos on [I]Miami Vice[/I] (1987-89), and they're welcome to be of that opinion if they didn't care for them, but the way the DVD reviews/other reviews are written, they seem to think that no one should be able to enjoy them, or even try to! If that be the case, then why was [I]Vice[/I] (or why were other shows some don't really care for) even made in the first place when it was/they were originally made? The reason I say that is because I'm literal-minded, being autistic, and reading things like that really brings that question up in my mind quite a bit. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top