Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Rove" data-source="post: 32896" data-attributes="member: 100"><p>I love walking up to people and their fur-balls and politely ask them to leave. They immediately take offense which I find adorable since their breaking health regulations. Sometimes I'll let them berate me in front of customers just so it gives my staff enough time to contact security. I remember one day this woman stood there and thought it was her place to tell me what for. The language coming out of her mouth would have made a sailor blush. All the time she wasn't aware this 6 foot 10 security bloke was standing behind her. When she finally got to the part when she said, "I'll do whatever the #$cking hell I like" that's when the security guy tapped her on the shoulder. The look on her face was priceless when she turned around. Let's just say her and her pooch were escorted to the center management office where the police were notified, followed by a health inspector. She ended up having to pay a huge fine and was also informed if she attempted to re-enter the shopping center she would be slapped with a trespass notice.</p><p></p><p>Another customer approached me after this event and asked how I could remain so calm. I said easy. While the silly old woman thought she had it over me what she didn't understand was what was about to happen to her. There is a great saying, "You reap what you sow."</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Rove, post: 32896, member: 100"] I love walking up to people and their fur-balls and politely ask them to leave. They immediately take offense which I find adorable since their breaking health regulations. Sometimes I'll let them berate me in front of customers just so it gives my staff enough time to contact security. I remember one day this woman stood there and thought it was her place to tell me what for. The language coming out of her mouth would have made a sailor blush. All the time she wasn't aware this 6 foot 10 security bloke was standing behind her. When she finally got to the part when she said, "I'll do whatever the #$cking hell I like" that's when the security guy tapped her on the shoulder. The look on her face was priceless when she turned around. Let's just say her and her pooch were escorted to the center management office where the police were notified, followed by a health inspector. She ended up having to pay a huge fine and was also informed if she attempted to re-enter the shopping center she would be slapped with a trespass notice. Another customer approached me after this event and asked how I could remain so calm. I said easy. While the silly old woman thought she had it over me what she didn't understand was what was about to happen to her. There is a great saying, "You reap what you sow." [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top