Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 33331" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>Taking down Christmas decorations early. Makes me proper mad when they're gone before Epiphany Eve (Jan 5th). I even forget to switch my emotions off, as I usually do. I once had neighbours who would put decorations up on December 1st and they would vanish after New Year's Day. Therefore, I despised them. But only starting after Christmas. Although my nearest neighbour eaves their light thing up until the end of January 6th. Which kind of makes thirteen days of Christmas but I don't mind that. Especially when Epiphany Octave and the Sunday after Epiphany can take it past the first third of January. Besides, I can't see the neighbours unless I leave my hunting lodge.</p><p></p><p>Anyone leaving decorations up until Candlemas Eve (1st February) gets extra points. I automatically like them.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 33331, member: 12"] Taking down Christmas decorations early. Makes me proper mad when they're gone before Epiphany Eve (Jan 5th). I even forget to switch my emotions off, as I usually do. I once had neighbours who would put decorations up on December 1st and they would vanish after New Year's Day. Therefore, I despised them. But only starting after Christmas. Although my nearest neighbour eaves their light thing up until the end of January 6th. Which kind of makes thirteen days of Christmas but I don't mind that. Especially when Epiphany Octave and the Sunday after Epiphany can take it past the first third of January. Besides, I can't see the neighbours unless I leave my hunting lodge. Anyone leaving decorations up until Candlemas Eve (1st February) gets extra points. I automatically like them. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top