Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Presea" data-source="post: 34344" data-attributes="member: 24"><p>Thanks for clearing that up for me. I honestly don't want to take my mom's angry Siamese anywhere in her stroller that much anymore. Lucy weighs like, fifteen pounds, and pushing that stroller is getting too hard now! The only thing I am confused about is why Petsmart or whatever (can't remember which chain it was) lets people bring their dogs to walk around in the store with them. And I KNOW that not all of those dogs (if any) that I saw are service animals or seeing eye dogs or whatever the heck they are supposed to be! Why is a pet store above the law!?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Presea, post: 34344, member: 24"] Thanks for clearing that up for me. I honestly don't want to take my mom's angry Siamese anywhere in her stroller that much anymore. Lucy weighs like, fifteen pounds, and pushing that stroller is getting too hard now! The only thing I am confused about is why Petsmart or whatever (can't remember which chain it was) lets people bring their dogs to walk around in the store with them. And I KNOW that not all of those dogs (if any) that I saw are service animals or seeing eye dogs or whatever the heck they are supposed to be! Why is a pet store above the law!? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top