Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 37725" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>I get freebies with loyalty cards. So I don't mind.</p><p></p><p>But when I recently won 5kg of shortbread and a Balthazar of champers from the Diabetes Support Group, I made the mistake of not storing them inside one of the hidden rooms that my family (with the exception of a trusted lock-picking INFP first cousin once removed descending playmate who caught me climbing through the back panel of a wardrobe and agreed to keep my adventuring secrets secret in return for me not revealing evidence of who <em>really </em>broke the dining room table) don't know about. Two weeks later someone got incensed when they asked for someone because I didn't let them have any. I didn't even know they liked shortbread. Besides I'd consumed it all within 36 hours of winning it. I never share shortbread anyway because the idea of anyone else eating my shortbread makes me uncontrollably angry for very nearly two seconds.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 37725, member: 12"] I get freebies with loyalty cards. So I don't mind. But when I recently won 5kg of shortbread and a Balthazar of champers from the Diabetes Support Group, I made the mistake of not storing them inside one of the hidden rooms that my family (with the exception of a trusted lock-picking INFP first cousin once removed descending playmate who caught me climbing through the back panel of a wardrobe and agreed to keep my adventuring secrets secret in return for me not revealing evidence of who [I]really [/I]broke the dining room table) don't know about. Two weeks later someone got incensed when they asked for someone because I didn't let them have any. I didn't even know they liked shortbread. Besides I'd consumed it all within 36 hours of winning it. I never share shortbread anyway because the idea of anyone else eating my shortbread makes me uncontrollably angry for very nearly two seconds. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top