Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 40897" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>I may have already complained about this one, but it happened (again) today and I thought of this thread.</p><p></p><p>I had an early lunch today in a nearly-deserted restaurant. There were (probably) eighty tables sitting empty and where does the next patron decide to sit? Directly across from me, one table over. Eating alone is not a big deal for me, but having to avert my eyes and feign interest in everything except what's in my direct line of sight is <em>annoying</em>. It did not help that every time I accidentally looked in his direction, he did the same thing to me. </p><p></p><p>Next time, I'll have to get up and move even though I was there first. [/pouts]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 40897, member: 27"] I may have already complained about this one, but it happened (again) today and I thought of this thread. I had an early lunch today in a nearly-deserted restaurant. There were (probably) eighty tables sitting empty and where does the next patron decide to sit? Directly across from me, one table over. Eating alone is not a big deal for me, but having to avert my eyes and feign interest in everything except what's in my direct line of sight is [I]annoying[/I]. It did not help that every time I accidentally looked in his direction, he did the same thing to me. Next time, I'll have to get up and move even though I was there first. [/pouts] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top