Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="J. R.&#039;s Piece" data-source="post: 44407" data-attributes="member: 12"><p>I have a habit of stopping the lift as the doors are closing to let other people have the delight of sharing a ride with me. I never could say no, since I don't want to deprive them of their day's highlight. Although I usually do that from inside the lift. Lucky them. </p><p></p><p></p><p>I love loyalty points. I bought Batman and the 1966 feature film with loyalty points and then got half those points back the very next day for being loyal and got all their points back plus more by loyalty-card based shopping over the next month. And then I spent them on Star Trek, because I'd never seen it. And then was accumulated them all again. And then spent them on Mission Impossible seasons 1-7 and the eighties continuation. And then accumulated all the spent points back again. And then got a Monty Python box set and got Carol Cleveland (delightful lady) to sign it and then I bought a Carry On box set (and got Amanda Barrie, Valerie Leon, Kenneth Cope, Margaret Nolan and Angela Douglas to sign it) and then accumulated every point back again and have left them accumulating. One day, I even intend to start watching the box sets possibly (obviously I've been already been watching Batman) but I haven't set a date yet.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="J. R.'s Piece, post: 44407, member: 12"] I have a habit of stopping the lift as the doors are closing to let other people have the delight of sharing a ride with me. I never could say no, since I don't want to deprive them of their day's highlight. Although I usually do that from inside the lift. Lucky them. I love loyalty points. I bought Batman and the 1966 feature film with loyalty points and then got half those points back the very next day for being loyal and got all their points back plus more by loyalty-card based shopping over the next month. And then I spent them on Star Trek, because I'd never seen it. And then was accumulated them all again. And then spent them on Mission Impossible seasons 1-7 and the eighties continuation. And then accumulated all the spent points back again. And then got a Monty Python box set and got Carol Cleveland (delightful lady) to sign it and then I bought a Carry On box set (and got Amanda Barrie, Valerie Leon, Kenneth Cope, Margaret Nolan and Angela Douglas to sign it) and then accumulated every point back again and have left them accumulating. One day, I even intend to start watching the box sets possibly (obviously I've been already been watching Batman) but I haven't set a date yet. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top