Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Daniel Avery" data-source="post: 54968" data-attributes="member: 27"><p>Plenti made me confirm the registration online, a sneaky way of confirming my e-mail. Still, they don't know I gave them a phone number I cancelled several years ago when I moved. The other loyalty cards might have wised up to my naughtiness by now. But good luck Sa--I mean, Sue Ellen. I'm sure they will want to track how often Sue Ellen buys Stoli on her discount card.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Daniel Avery, post: 54968, member: 27"] Plenti made me confirm the registration online, a sneaky way of confirming my e-mail. Still, they don't know I gave them a phone number I cancelled several years ago when I moved. The other loyalty cards might have wised up to my naughtiness by now. But good luck Sa--I mean, Sue Ellen. I'm sure they will want to track how often Sue Ellen buys Stoli on her discount card. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Community
The Lounge
Rant Room
Random things you hate
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top