Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
The Well - Well..... Was it good?

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
Well....that digitally enhanced tiger was what I call gimmicky! I was disappointed that we didn't get to see the main group and this is my biggest complaint with this show...you get 1 great show then the next few are just ok I don't like the group being so split up either with full episodes all about one or two members. Next weeks previews are about Negan and Daryl so we won't get to see the main group for 3 weeks after the first episode. I do think that next week will be much better than this one with Negan trying to break Daryl.

Well...now we know there is another group out there....friendly as can be the way every group starts out to be until they turn sinister.

I did like seeing Carol and I just love the way she pretends to be so nice and I am glad to see that she is ok for now.

I also like that fact that King E. is supplying Zombie fed pigs to the Saviors.

But for the most part...it was pretty boring for me after last weeks awesome episode.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I kept waiting to see the main group.
That's the problem I have with this show, they don't care about focusing on the main characters every episode and it's not like we have that many episodes, it usually spans 8 weeks twice a year.

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
That's the problem I have with this show, they don't care about focusing on the main characters every episode and it's not like we have that many episodes, it usually spans 8 weeks twice a year.

I agree! We have to wait 3 whole weeks to see them again from what I can tell from next weeks previews and it makes the show lose it's momentum really fast.

Too bad people are so quick to complain about the gore and not the bore :D

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I really enjoyed the episode. I think going into it expecting it to be boring actually turned it around for me. I laughed at how Carol first spoke with Ezekiel and then how they bonded later in the episode.

Dare I go on to say this new Kingdom could actually be a nice one...? If Rick & the group are to triumph over Negan, surely this group could play their part.

Ferney

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I liked it. Unexpectedly, Carol and Ezekiel had real chemistry together, I was surprised. They made him much younger than he is in the comic. I guess the tiger is okay for me, but it did seem a bit too campy- kinda silly.i was not a fan of the comic's direction at this point and felt all the good storylines have now been used up- perhaps the show will do what the comics failed to do.But the Kingdom is interesting- there is potential there

That Bowie Girl

Soap Chat Rebel
LV

Reaction score
Dare I go on to say this new Kingdom could actually be a nice one...? If Rick & the group are to triumph over Negan, surely this group could play their part.

I guess we can only hope? It would be great if they did combine them because I have a feeling Rick is no longer going to be a leader.....I can't wait to see who rises up and takes his place in the group...maybe Maggie?

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I wonder if the group around Jesus will play a part somehow again. Rick & Co will need more allies than the Kingdom, the more the better, to finally defeat Negan. But i doubt that's going to happen this season. Maybe not even on the next.

Jessie

Telly Talk Superstar
LV

Reaction score
Awards
I really enjoyed the episode I loved when Morgan brought Carol down to meet King E and Shiva it was funny. Her facial expressions said it all. You would have thought Morgan would have told her about Shiva.

I loved the scene with Carol and King E. He showed up at the house she was at with Shiva. King E and Carol have great chemistry but I'm still rooting for Carol and Daryl to get together.

I can't wait until Rick and the others meet King E and Shiva.

Christine

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
It really was hard to even pay any attention to it. I kept waiting to see the main group.

I disagree, I loved episodes 2+3 and absolutely hated episode 4. I prefer the more quiet episodes on TWD, they often have a lot of depth and the ones foccusing on the main group (like episode 4) are often unrealistc and gross.