The Walking Dead S7 E13 Bury Me Here

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
I have no idea what the title could mean, unless its something as simple as Morgan pointing out where he wants to be buried

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Quite a dark tale this week.

I'm getting increasingly frustrated by how they are letting the Saviours walk all over them. I guess it doesn't help that the episodes are what they are, in that it's a different character story each week. It's getting to a point where we only see them as a group when they are leading up to a mid-season finale or the actual season finale.

Mike

Telly Talk Active Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Ome,The title refer to Richard been buried next to his daughter.That's what I think.They are building up suspense for the up coming battle.

Ferney

Telly Talk Member
LV

Reaction score
I liked it, but I like any episode that has Carol in it. So far in the last couple of episodes, I've gone teary with her and Daryl and now with her and Morgan. Carol is back ready to kick some butt! Notice these last couple of episodes have been really great- and Negan hasn't been much in them. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Ome,The title refer to Richard been buried next to his daughter.

Oh, I realised that when I watched the episode.

I created the thread before watching it, so I was curious how it would play out.

Notice these last couple of episodes have been really great- and Negan hasn't been much in them. Coincidence? I don't think so.

................:D

I did enjoy how this week played out, not fully knowing if it was Richard who set it all up.

When it comes down to the big battle between the Saviours and the rest of the groups, I hope we see some great tiger moments, but not at the cost of one of them shooting it.