Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Sharon Osborne fired!
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Brian Kinney" data-source="post: 249841" data-attributes="member: 3219"><p>I think the only info I know about the Osbornes is that their dogs poo around the house and the family thinks that is funny. I saw that decades ago one evening at MTV and never bothered to watch them again. Disgusting people.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Brian Kinney, post: 249841, member: 3219"] I think the only info I know about the Osbornes is that their dogs poo around the house and the family thinks that is funny. I saw that decades ago one evening at MTV and never bothered to watch them again. Disgusting people. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Sharon Osborne fired!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top