Teresa May and Her Nasty Party

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A woman living in the UK who has been married to a British man for 27 years has been forcibly removed from the country as a result of Teresa May and nasty party's policies. Irene Clennell first arrived in London in 1988 and married John, a British man, two years later. They settled in County Durham and had two children together. However, it's not good enough for Teresa May and her xenophobic streak to get rid of immigrants.

"Disgusting, Xenophobic, Repellent".

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-despite-being-married-to-briton-for-27-years

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
And as if she wasn't nasty enough already, Teresa May stoops to a new low.

In her desperate attempt to get a good Brexit deal, our Prime Minister launched a veiled threat to Europe over security cooperation, threatening to withhold security information from Europe if we don’t get the deal we need. Is Teresa May suggesting if our intelligence agencies uncover information about a terrorist threat against an EU country she is prepared to keep that information from a foreign government, even if lives are at stake, so she can get her Brexit demands agreed?

The stance was also condemned as "utterly scandalous" by Tim Farron, the Liberal Democrat leader and Yvette Cooper, the Labour chairwoman of the Home Affairs Select Committee, condemned the approach as "not only wrong but dangerous".

This vile woman should not be our Prime Minister, no one voted for her, not even her own party.

Last edited:

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
People often ask me why I dislike Theresa May so much and is it just because she is a Conservative politician. For me, it's much more than just the party she belongs to, although I detest many of the values of the Conservative Party, I also find her particularly repellent. She is one of the most dishonest and cruel politician I have ever come across.

When Theresa May was Home Secretary, she required lesbian and gay refugees to film themselves having sex to prove their sexuality before they were allowed asylum in the UK. If they couldn't provide adequate proof she was happy to deport them to their own countries even if this meant they would face the death penalty.

Her lack of compassion extends beyond LGBT people and in 2013 Theresa May stood by and let a vulnerable man nearly starve himself to death while he was in a detention centre waiting for asylum.

To discredit the human rights act, she deliberately distorted the facts of an asylum case to dishonestly claim that a refugee had been granted asylum because he owned a cat in the UK.

There is no lie this woman won't tell, no behaviour too low for her to stoop to enact her wicked policies. That's why I dislike her so much. So when I hear that she was in floods of tears when she realised she had lost her majority in last week's general election, I have absolutely no sympathy for her, my sympathy is for the many people whose lives her cruel policies have made a misery.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
After the Grenfell Tower fire Theresa May and her fellow Tory MPs couldn't wait to praise the bravery of the firefighters who put themselves in danger to save lives. After the Manchester terror attack Tory MPs loved appearing on the TV to thank the health care workers who worked through the night to save lives. When there are good school exam results those same Tory MPs are only too ready to express their gratitude for the dedication of the teachers. However, their patronising words are about as useful as a bucket of spit.

This week, those same MPs had the chance to show how much they really value to work of teachers, doctors, nurses, firefighters, police officers and other public sector workers when they voted in Parliament on lifting the cap on their pay which the Tories introduced when they came in power in 2010. That cap meant the pay of public sector workers has been cut by the Tories every year since they came to power. Not only did the Tory MPs vote to continue cutting their pay, they cheered and laughed when they won the vote.

The Conservative Party not only showed they are still the Nasty Party, they are also the vile and disgusting party who enjoy inflicting misery on those who are less fortunate than themselves.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
After the Grenfell Tower fire Theresa May and her fellow Tory MPs couldn't wait to praise the bravery of the firefighters who put themselves in danger to save lives. After the Manchester terror attack Tory MPs loved appearing on the TV to thank the health care workers who worked through the night to save lives. When there are good school exam results those same Tory MPs are only too ready to express their gratitude for the dedication of the teachers. However, their patronising words are about as useful as a bucket of spit.

This week, those same MPs had the chance to show how much they really value to work of teachers, doctors, nurses, firefighters, police officers and other public sector workers when they voted in Parliament on lifting the cap on their pay which the Tories introduced when they came in power in 2010. That cap meant the pay of public sector workers has been cut by the Tories every year since they came to power. Not only did the Tory MPs vote to continue cutting their pay, they cheered and laughed when they won the vote.

The Conservative Party not only showed they are still the Nasty Party, they are also the vile and disgusting party who enjoy inflicting misery on those who are less fortunate than themselves.
And yet she found £1.5 billion growing on her own secret magic money tree with which to grease the hands of the DUP and have them in her pocket. Dirty and disgusting and vile. After years of the Tory party not giving a single F**k about the social problems in Northern Ireland and the aftermath of the Troubles only now, only when they needed the support of the biggest and most bigoted party in Northern Ireland do they offer to pump money in.

Why isn't there more outrage about this?

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
And yet she found £1.5 billion growing on her own secret magic money tree with which to grease the hands of the DUP and have them in her pocket. Dirty and disgusting and vile. After years of the Tory party not giving a single F**k about the social problems in Northern Ireland and the aftermath of the Troubles only now, only when they needed the support of the biggest and most bigoted party in Northern Ireland do they offer to pump money in.

Why isn't there more outrage about this?

There is huge outrage but the mainstream media just are not covering it.

About 10 days after the general election I was at a protest opposite Downing Street specifically against the Tories alliance with the DUP which was attended by many thousands of people. Today I was at The People's Assembly's march against austerity through central London which was attended by over 100,000 people and the DUP link up with the Tories was a raised in just about every speech in the rally that followed but that aspect wasn't mentioned in any of the news coverage that I have seen.

What seems to be angering most people is not just the bigotry of the DUP but also how the Tories accuse Labour of having a magic money tree to pay for their policies when the Tories themselves can find £1 billion to bribe the DUP with, presumably from their own magic money tree.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Today I was at The People's Assembly's march against austerity through central London which was attended by over 100,000 people and the DUP link up with the Tories was a raised in just about every speech in the rally that followed but that aspect wasn't mentioned in any of the news coverage that I have seen.

I read about this earlier tonight on one of the news sites, so it's out there. Though I haven't seen any of the news channels to know if they covered it.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Just when you think The Nasty Party can't stoop any lower, the innate nastiness that permeates through the Conservative Party rears its head again.

David Cameron, arguably the worst Prime Minister in the history of the United Kingdom, said he thinks people like nurses, police officers and teachers are "selfish" because they are asking for their first pay rise in 7 years. Isn't that the most disgusting, out of touch wicked statement?

Cameron is the man who when he was Prime Minister, increased to pay of his special advisers (who are paid for by tax payers) by 24% and cut the taxes of the richest people and corporations. When the Conservative Party have a choice how to spend money, they invariable give it to the rich and to their friends at the expense of everyone else.

Alexis

Telly Talk Superhero
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Just when you think The Nasty Party can't stoop any lower, the innate nastiness that permeates through the Conservative Party rears its head again.

David Cameron, arguably the worst Prime Minister in the history of the United Kingdom, said he thinks people like nurses, police officers and teachers are "selfish" because they are asking for their first pay rise in 7 years. Isn't that the most disgusting, out of touch wicked statement?

Cameron is the man who when he was Prime Minister, increased to pay of his special advisers (who are paid for by tax payers) by 24% and cut the taxes of the richest people and corporations. When the Conservative Party have a choice how to spend money, they invariable give it to the rich and to their friends at the expense of everyone else.
He also made out with a Pig apparently but I don't know which is worse.

Ome

Admin
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
he thinks people like nurses, police officers and teachers are "selfish" because they are asking for their first pay rise in 7 years.

But it's not selfish to gift 1 billion to the DUP so May stays in power?

Isn't that the most disgusting, out of touch wicked statement?
I've never despised our government as much as I have been doing for the last 7 years. It's absolutely nauseating that they think the way forward is the public sector pay cap.

Snarky Oracle!

Telly Talk Supreme
LV

Reaction score
Awards
For those who are zodiacally receptive, Theresa May is extremely close horoscopically to Margaret Thatcher.