Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
TV's Lynda Baron has died
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Barbara Fan" data-source="post: 318470" data-attributes="member: 21"><p>Sorry to hear the news, used to like Open All Hours when I was younger and she will always be Nurse Gladys to me with Ronnie Barker lusting after her</p><p></p><p>I also enjoyed her one off on dinnerladies as interviewer Carmel</p><p></p><p>RIP Lynda Barron</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]VUuRMU29nXM[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Barbara Fan, post: 318470, member: 21"] Sorry to hear the news, used to like Open All Hours when I was younger and she will always be Nurse Gladys to me with Ronnie Barker lusting after her I also enjoyed her one off on dinnerladies as interviewer Carmel RIP Lynda Barron [MEDIA=youtube]VUuRMU29nXM[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
TV's Lynda Baron has died
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top