Van hits pedestrians on London Bridge

Angela Channing

World Cup of Soaps Moderator
LV

Reaction score
Awards
A report by the Foreign Affairs committee of the UK Parliament concluded former Conservative Prime Minister David Cameron was "ultimately responsible" for Libya collapse and the rise of Islamic State. It said his 2011 military campaign to overthrow Colonel Gaddafi lacked a coherent strategy for the aftermath of removing the dictator and the disastrous results were "political and economic collapse", tribal warfare, the refugee crisis, widespread human rights abuses and the rise of Islamic State in North Africa, fuelled by weapons abandoned by the Gaddafi regime.

David Cameron has blood on his hands.

When he was still in power, David Cameron was forced by his LibDem coalition partners to commission the Home Office to produce a report into the funding of extreme jihadi groups in the UK in return for them supporting his airstrikes in Syria. Theresa May has refused to publish this report because it is believed to identify her friends in the Saudi Arabia government for financing terror groups in the UK and she doesn't want to damage relations with them so she can continue to sell them arms.

Theresa May has blood on her hands.

The evil Islamic State supporters that carried out those horrendous London Bridge murders are ultimately responsible for these crimes but David Cameron and Theresa May actions must be held accountable for their roles in creating an environment that has allowed this evil to flourish.

Last edited:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
So glad you're ok @Angela Channing - once again.

I feel the legacy left behind by Bush and Blair must be examined too. They have more blood on their hands than most.

Barbara Fan

Admin
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Witness, Vertigo, Spellbound
I feel the legacy left behind by Bush and Blair must be examined too. They have more blood on their hands than most.

I don't know how Tony's Blair can sleep at night, he has far more blood on his hands than anyone in uk
And as for being a Middle East peace envoy, what a joke
One of the smuggest politicians out, mr smarm - but most of them are

I can't think of too many uk politicians I respect or who are honourable any more

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
Bush and Blair's political careers are over whereas Theresa May thinks she should be our Prime Minister.

Theresa May voted for the Iraq war, she was part of the government that according to Parliament was "ultimately responsible" for the rise of Islamic State due to their disastrous overthrow of the Libyan government and she still defends Saudi Arabia even though they are funding extremist jihadist groups in the UK. Theresa May cut police numbers by 20,000 and reduced the numbers of armed police so she would have money available to cut the taxes of rich people and big corporations, many of which donate money to her political party. When the police warned her that her cuts would make Britain less safe she told them to "stop crying wolf".

When she was Home Secretary she abolished anti-terrorist laws which restricted the freedom of people believed to be a danger to the public and this might have been useful in this case as one of the perpetrators of the London Bridge attacks was known to police.

Theresa May is a threat to the national security of our country. She needs to be held accountable for her numerous failures to adequately deal with terrorism and I hope the UK electorate remember her shameful record on this issue when they cast their votes on June 8th.

Last edited:

Sarah

Super Moderator
Staff Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Silence of the Lambs
I fear it will stay the same @Angela Channing - as with Northern Ireland and the people who keep electing the shameful DUP back into office.

Angela Channing

LV

Reaction score
Awards
I fear it will stay the same @Angela Channing - as with Northern Ireland and the people who keep electing the shameful DUP back into office.

If Theresa May loses her majority, as she deserves to, I guarantee she will try to form a coalition with the DUP so she can cling on to power.