Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Veteran host Larry King dies
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Barbara Fan" data-source="post: 253853" data-attributes="member: 21"><p>Being from UK I didnt get to see Larry King unless on hols but was always grateful to relatives in US who sent me Larry and Linda interview from early 2000s I think</p><p></p><p>RIP Larry King and was nice to see him pop up in Primary Colours</p><p></p><p>Its when I learned that "Suspenders" in USA are very different from UK meaning!!</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]OmZATN7CrqY[/MEDIA]</p><p></p><p>and I loved this interview with Ingrid Bergmans 3 daughters</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]OC-Olxxe0lA[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Barbara Fan, post: 253853, member: 21"] Being from UK I didnt get to see Larry King unless on hols but was always grateful to relatives in US who sent me Larry and Linda interview from early 2000s I think RIP Larry King and was nice to see him pop up in Primary Colours Its when I learned that "Suspenders" in USA are very different from UK meaning!! [MEDIA=youtube]OmZATN7CrqY[/MEDIA] and I loved this interview with Ingrid Bergmans 3 daughters [MEDIA=youtube]OC-Olxxe0lA[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Celebrity Scuttlebutt
Veteran host Larry King dies
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top