Was there ever a bible for a Colby’s season 3?

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
No. I remember an interview @Alexis did with Paul Huson and he pretty much confirmed that there was no laid out plan for season three and that he and Bast were on their way out from the show anyway if it had come back because they felt burnt out.

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
I think a third season would’ve done very well. It’s a shame it didn’t happen.
If both original creators, Bast and Huson had left, i would not be too sure about that... just imagine those Pollocks took over...

Monzo

Telly Talk Dream Maker
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Favourite Movie
Scream series
Maybe it's good there's no bible, so we only got our imagination for season 3. If Huson and Best were really out, anything could have happened like on Falcon Crest when season 8 finale was ignored or David Jacobs could have joined The Colbys and saved it - we'll never know...

GillesDenver

Telly Talk TV Fanatic
LV

Reaction score
Awards
If both original creators, Bast and Huson had left, i would not be too sure about that... just imagine those Pollocks took over...
The Pollocks were more or less in charge already, they co-created the show, they co-produced it and they gave advice to Bast and Huson.
Fallon's rape and realization that Miles could be the father of her child (something which is not in the bible of season 1) is clearly the kind of storylines that they brought to the show.

tommie

Telly Talk Hero
LV

Reaction score
Awards
The Pollocks were more or less in charge already, they co-created the show, they co-produced it and they gave advice to Bast and Huson.
Fallon's rape and realization that Miles could be the father of her child (something which is not in the bible of season 1) is clearly the kind of storylines that they brought to the show.
Pollocks really did enjoy those Raped for Sweeps stories didn't they?

Matthew Blaisdel

Telly Talk Star
LV

Reaction score
Awards
past orbit, on the way out of the solar system
Yes, especially when Jeff and Adam are somehow involved. Sounds so familiar. :p