Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 149512" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I totally agree. In fact I didn't really like Dev Patel in this film, not sure why, maybe because he was trying to be Australian when I'm used to only associating him with British or Indian roles and there must be many capable Asian Australian actors who have few opportunities to get lead roles in a major film. However, the scenes with the young "Lion" more than made up for the other limitations of the film.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 149512, member: 33"] I totally agree. In fact I didn't really like Dev Patel in this film, not sure why, maybe because he was trying to be Australian when I'm used to only associating him with British or Indian roles and there must be many capable Asian Australian actors who have few opportunities to get lead roles in a major film. However, the scenes with the young "Lion" more than made up for the other limitations of the film. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top