Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="thomaswak" data-source="post: 194399" data-attributes="member: 3833"><p>The latest film I watch and LOVED was <em>Midsommar</em>. It's insanely good. Dont expect cheesy horror moves, don't expect jump scares, don't expect any kind of explanation. You will have to find out many, many things by yourself. You will have to dig up in the nordic/Vikings myths and culture to understand it. You will have to pay attention to a lot of tiny details. But if you use both your brain and instinct, you can potentially love this movie as much as I did. Many hate it, just you to know.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="thomaswak, post: 194399, member: 3833"] The latest film I watch and LOVED was [I]Midsommar[/I]. It's insanely good. Dont expect cheesy horror moves, don't expect jump scares, don't expect any kind of explanation. You will have to find out many, many things by yourself. You will have to dig up in the nordic/Vikings myths and culture to understand it. You will have to pay attention to a lot of tiny details. But if you use both your brain and instinct, you can potentially love this movie as much as I did. Many hate it, just you to know. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top