Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 300487" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>Haha!! I was obsessed with them growing up and now I find myself quite critical as I get older. It’s always been a strange one for me. I can easily watch slasher movies, but put a medical drama and n front of me and I have to turn away. </p><p></p><p>Michael Myers or Freddy Kruger could rip people apart? But a doctor inserting a needle and I’m out of here. </p><p></p><p></p><p>Oh yes, and so my next answer will be difficult. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Well. I’d hate to say yes because you could forever ignore any of my future recommendations. </p><p></p><p>Sometimes with cheap slasher movies I can find myself getting lost in them. Either laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, the acting and the music or enjoying the scares that come along the way.</p><p></p><p>I know you have enjoyed many shows from 60s through to the 80s and I think you did Prisoner Cell Block H with it wobbling walls and static acting, so there is some potential for you to enjoy them. </p><p></p><p>It’s been a long time since I watched them so I’m going by my fond memories at that time. </p><p></p><p>if I saw them on any of the sites I use, I would definitely watch them again.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 300487, member: 2"] Haha!! I was obsessed with them growing up and now I find myself quite critical as I get older. It’s always been a strange one for me. I can easily watch slasher movies, but put a medical drama and n front of me and I have to turn away. Michael Myers or Freddy Kruger could rip people apart? But a doctor inserting a needle and I’m out of here. Oh yes, and so my next answer will be difficult. Well. I’d hate to say yes because you could forever ignore any of my future recommendations. Sometimes with cheap slasher movies I can find myself getting lost in them. Either laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, the acting and the music or enjoying the scares that come along the way. I know you have enjoyed many shows from 60s through to the 80s and I think you did Prisoner Cell Block H with it wobbling walls and static acting, so there is some potential for you to enjoy them. It’s been a long time since I watched them so I’m going by my fond memories at that time. if I saw them on any of the sites I use, I would definitely watch them again. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top