Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 307827" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Yes, with all the crossovers and continuing threads I can understand they might blend together. I have the benefit of being familiar with most of the characters from other media, but I'm still expecting separating them to be a bit of a struggle once I've finished. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Interesting. They're two characters I never really felt much connection with in the comics so I'm curious how I'll feel about them in film. I've read so many good things about the <em>Black Panther</em> film that's one I have high hopes for. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>When I get round to watching, I'm thinking one or two per week. Some of the films are so long I don't think I'd want to do any more. </p><p></p><p>But that's easy to say ahead of time. It might be different when I finish one film and the next one is lined up and ready to go.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 307827, member: 23"] Yes, with all the crossovers and continuing threads I can understand they might blend together. I have the benefit of being familiar with most of the characters from other media, but I'm still expecting separating them to be a bit of a struggle once I've finished. Interesting. They're two characters I never really felt much connection with in the comics so I'm curious how I'll feel about them in film. I've read so many good things about the [I]Black Panther[/I] film that's one I have high hopes for. When I get round to watching, I'm thinking one or two per week. Some of the films are so long I don't think I'd want to do any more. But that's easy to say ahead of time. It might be different when I finish one film and the next one is lined up and ready to go. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top