Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 318434" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>Was it really released as far back as 2000? I saw the film when it first came out and thought it was really good. Strong story, great cast and great special effects. There was an element of setting the scene for a series of sequels. I never saw the animated series of read the comics so I had nothing to compare it with so coming to the characters and their relationships from new it seemed like a fresh approach to the superhero genre which at the time was feeling a bit tired.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 318434, member: 33"] Was it really released as far back as 2000? I saw the film when it first came out and thought it was really good. Strong story, great cast and great special effects. There was an element of setting the scene for a series of sequels. I never saw the animated series of read the comics so I had nothing to compare it with so coming to the characters and their relationships from new it seemed like a fresh approach to the superhero genre which at the time was feeling a bit tired. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top