Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Chilling" data-source="post: 319208" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>I've not seen anywhere as near as many MCU films as you but of those I have seen, <em>Captain America: The First Avenger </em>is one of my favourites. As much as I like action and fight scenes which is a major requisite of a superhero film, I also like to see a strong plot and character development. I think the first Captain America film had all that, as did <em>Ant-Man</em> which I recently watched, which is why I rate <em>The First Avenger </em>highly.</p><p></p><p></p><p>I do plan to watch <em>Winter Soldier</em> but I'm going to leave it for a while so the events of <em>Civil War </em>aren't as fresh in my mind.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Chilling, post: 319208, member: 33"] I've not seen anywhere as near as many MCU films as you but of those I have seen, [I]Captain America: The First Avenger [/I]is one of my favourites. As much as I like action and fight scenes which is a major requisite of a superhero film, I also like to see a strong plot and character development. I think the first Captain America film had all that, as did [I]Ant-Man[/I] which I recently watched, which is why I rate [I]The First Avenger [/I]highly. I do plan to watch [I]Winter Soldier[/I] but I'm going to leave it for a while so the events of [I]Civil War [/I]aren't as fresh in my mind. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top