Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Spells &amp; Karma" data-source="post: 324573" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Thanks. Yes, I got that sense even from the poster of the film which is done in a very similar style. I could tell even before looking at the credits that it was somehow tied to the other film. It looks so similar I'd even thought the plots and characters might connected until you clarified. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I suppose it's hard to follow up when you enjoyed the earlier film so much.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Looks interesting. Considering the geographical setting, I'd wondered if the name <em>Firebird</em> was a reference to Stravinsky (but I'm guessing it's probably not).</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Spells & Karma, post: 324573, member: 23"] Thanks. Yes, I got that sense even from the poster of the film which is done in a very similar style. I could tell even before looking at the credits that it was somehow tied to the other film. It looks so similar I'd even thought the plots and characters might connected until you clarified. I suppose it's hard to follow up when you enjoyed the earlier film so much. Looks interesting. Considering the geographical setting, I'd wondered if the name [I]Firebird[/I] was a reference to Stravinsky (but I'm guessing it's probably not). [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top