Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Crimson" data-source="post: 329372" data-attributes="member: 5079"><p>EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE (2022) -- honestly, the best movie I've watched in<em> years</em>. The film blends genres and tones in a way that is both chaotic and masterful, swirling between being serious, absurd, nihilistic, exciting, silly, romantic, raunchy and heartfelt. The movie exhibits some questionable notions about evolution and cheats at its own rules a bit; normally a major bugbear of mine, but the film was so relentlessly entertaining I just didn't care. (Unlike the <em>other</em> multiversal film of 2022, which collapsed under the weight of its own flaws.)</p><p></p><p>The biggest drawback to a film this bold is it makes one realize that most of the movies pumped out of Hollywood are formulaic corporate drivel.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Crimson, post: 329372, member: 5079"] EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ALL AT ONCE (2022) -- honestly, the best movie I've watched in[I] years[/I]. The film blends genres and tones in a way that is both chaotic and masterful, swirling between being serious, absurd, nihilistic, exciting, silly, romantic, raunchy and heartfelt. The movie exhibits some questionable notions about evolution and cheats at its own rules a bit; normally a major bugbear of mine, but the film was so relentlessly entertaining I just didn't care. (Unlike the [I]other[/I] multiversal film of 2022, which collapsed under the weight of its own flaws.) The biggest drawback to a film this bold is it makes one realize that most of the movies pumped out of Hollywood are formulaic corporate drivel. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top