Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 351488" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>I commented on Pinocchio 2019, not Pinocchio 2022. </p><p>Regardless, I don't think every film has to look like a gay Christmas tree but if one has to rely on an unnatural bleak colour palette to convey an uneasy or moody atmosphere throughout the <em>entire</em> film then I think that signals a lack in creativity (e.g. lightening or camera work). I find it terribly gimmicky and it happens way too often in modern cinema and TV/streaming productions.</p><p>I like colour and B&W, but not something in-between.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 351488, member: 8"] I commented on Pinocchio 2019, not Pinocchio 2022. Regardless, I don't think every film has to look like a gay Christmas tree but if one has to rely on an unnatural bleak colour palette to convey an uneasy or moody atmosphere throughout the [I]entire[/I] film then I think that signals a lack in creativity (e.g. lightening or camera work). I find it terribly gimmicky and it happens way too often in modern cinema and TV/streaming productions. I like colour and B&W, but not something in-between. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top