Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Seaviewer" data-source="post: 352387" data-attributes="member: 57"><p>I liked this one a lot. Steve Martin is a bit hit and miss for me, but he's good in this one. And I'm a big Lily Tomlin fan and this is arguably her best film, although I'm also partial to <em>Big Business </em>with Better Middler.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Seaviewer, post: 352387, member: 57"] I liked this one a lot. Steve Martin is a bit hit and miss for me, but he's good in this one. And I'm a big Lily Tomlin fan and this is arguably her best film, although I'm also partial to [I]Big Business [/I]with Better Middler. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top