Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 354365" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I'm sure there were a number of little details like that which passed me by. </p><p></p><p>I thought one of the more glaring inaccuracies was Thatcher being present at the murder of Airey Neave. Presumably this one was a deliberate choice for dramatic reasons. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>Very true indeed. I haven't yet watched <em>The Crown,</em> but I suspect it's this mystique which makes the writers' little indulgences more believable (as well as enticing). </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I've seen this one advertised a lot recently and I'm mildly intrigued by the trailers. It's good to know that you enjoyed it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 354365, member: 23"] I'm sure there were a number of little details like that which passed me by. I thought one of the more glaring inaccuracies was Thatcher being present at the murder of Airey Neave. Presumably this one was a deliberate choice for dramatic reasons. Very true indeed. I haven't yet watched [I]The Crown,[/I] but I suspect it's this mystique which makes the writers' little indulgences more believable (as well as enticing). I've seen this one advertised a lot recently and I'm mildly intrigued by the trailers. It's good to know that you enjoyed it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
What was the last film you watched?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top